Dr. Helen Xu, OD, MD
Optometrist at HB Eye Care Center in West Boylston, MA.
“I always believe that the eye is the window of the soul, and through which you can see the health of the body and the mind. I like to take care of patients with vision disorders, and I always treat them like family. Optometry fits my career goal perfectly well.”
- America’s Top Optometrists 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Talk of the Town Awards: Excellence in patient satisfaction 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Certified Provider for Paragon Corneal Refractive Therapy/Ortho-K
- O.D. (05/09), New England College of Optometry, Boston, MA.
- M.D. (07/92), Beijing Medical University School of Medicine, Beijing, China.
- Ophthalmology Resident (08/92-07/97), Department of Ophthalmology, Beijing Friendship Hospital (BFH)-Affiliate of Capital University of Medical Sciences (CUMS), Beijing, China.
- Attending Ophthalmologist (08/97-08/98), Department of Ophthalmology, Beijing Friendship Hospital (BFH)-Affiliate of Capital University of Medical Sciences (CUMS), Beijing, China.
- Vision Scientist (09/98-06/02), 20/20 Vision Research Center, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT.
- Staff, Consulting Ophthalmologists, PC, Hartford, CT. 07/02-06/04); McGovern Eye Care Center, Framingham, MA
- Staff Optometrist (07/09-05/10), Lasik Eye Center, MA
- Optometrist (07/10-present), HB EYE CARE LLC, MA
Contact Lens Training:
New England Eye Institute, Boston, MA